Thursday 9 August 2012

getting organised


£10.49 - WHSmiths

I like to think that I am a fairly organised person but when it comes down to it I'm probably the complete opposite! I picked up this diary the other week as the start of preparing for the new academic year and well I couldn't resist the print. To begin with all my handwriting is neat but come next year it will be filled with doodles and scribbled out words. WHSmiths have a lovely range of diaries with a whole page per day which was the real thing I loved about it. When in high school and sixth form I used to be given a planner that I had to use which only had a few lines per day, which just isn't enough room for someone who loves making lists! With my youtube channel and blog it also will come in really handy as I often don't leave myself enough time to film so I would encourage all my fellow bloggers to get a diary! 

No comments:

Post a Comment