Wednesday 18 September 2013

I Changed My Mind.

Maybelline - EyeStudio color tattoo 24hr cream gel eyeshadow - On and on bronze - £4.99

With such rave reviews I picked this up pretty much straight after the launch. Since then I've struggled to make it work for me. Usually in this situation, it would of been passed on to a willing friend but something told me to keep it. Recently I had a massive clear out and promised myself that I would use those products that have been lingering at the back of my makeup drawers unloved. One morning I decided I was going to try something different and went with the flow. I created a simple smokey eye purely with this shade and my fingers. I applied the product to the outer corner of my lid and blended outwards into the crease. It was easy to blend out and offered a simple daytime eye look. I must admit that I have completely changed my mind on this product and now feel its a staple! The formula is beautifully creamy however be warned as I have noticed inconsistencies with other shades (Eternal gold, I'm looking at you).

I'd love to know if you've had any dramatic turnarounds with a product?

No comments:

Post a Comment