Saturday 21 September 2013

The Setup

I thought it may be a nice idea to show you guys the behind the scenes of the blog. I'm still getting used to my new camera and lighting, resulting in my images not being perfect but I'm really enjoying learning! If you've noticed I've been blogging everyday!? Its a shock to me as well. I've always wanted to get into blogging but never dedicated myself and made broken promises of consistency on my youtube channel. With my new camera I've had a sudden burst of excitement for my channel and blog, wanting to put a bit more time in. I've been filming, photographing and typing blog posts in advance (so far so good). With the balance of short and snappy blog posts I hope it will be possible to maintain when I start uni. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment