Sunday 29 September 2013

Update

Wasn't I doing well blogging everyday? This week has been super busy and a minor blip in my consistency progress. I have my first day of university on Monday (thats tomorrow ahhhh!) meaning that the past week has been packed full of freshers related events. I'm super excited and super scared at the same time but happy to be finally starting after a long summer. I've had a crazy 4 months off and where has it gone? I have no idea. I started off working loads for the first 2/3 months adding up tp over 300 extra hours. I took the last month to enjoy all the money with plenty of London days out and shopping! I brought a fancy new camera for my blog, youtube and photography for university, as well as filling up my makeup draw and wardrobe with treats. Hopefully after my first week or two I'll be settled into the routine and be back to everyday blogging and weekly/twice weekly youtube videos. Lots of luck to all of you starting university!

No comments:

Post a Comment